Ceyhun Karabagli / jkayGFX - lack of communication and refusal to complete his work

Edison, New Jersey 5 comments

Ceyhun Karabagli -also known as jkayGFX - was hired on February 13, 2008 for a 1-page web design layout and a logo for $400.That was part of the agreement.

I have this information on the Paypal transaction receipt if anyone wants to see proof. After starting the work, Ceyhun decided that $400 was not worth his time and stopped in the middle. He told me that he would not make me a logo because the layout will take several hours to complete. I was very upset about this but I gave him a break.

I said it was fine but he still make the finishing touches on the 1-page layout. He had promised to finish the layout by Tuesday March 18, 2008. After several emails to jkayGFX, I still have not received the files. I told him that I will report him to Paypal and post his name on the web, and finally, I received an email on Sun 3/23/08 at 2:15 PM.

This is a direct quote from his email: "John. We agreed on Tuesday. Is there something wrong with you?" Wow! Which Tuesday is this guy talking about?

It's _already_ Wednesday, March 26, 2008 and there are no files sent to my Inbox. In conclusion, jkayGFX is very hard to work with. He only replies to emails when you mention the word "money". He is VERY disrespectful and lack of communication is always there.

He will be on "Rip Off Report" until he writes a formal apology to me and sends me the files that we agreed upon. DO NOT pay him in advance.

If you hire him, tell him you want to see the finished design first.

Review about: Web Design Layout.

Comments

CEYHUN KARABAGLI

Current Community Supervision History:

Offense Date Offense Sentence Date

10/16/2010 GRAND THEFT,300 L/5,000 01/20/2011 SARASOTA

This guy is a rip off, tell everyone you know to watch out for the THIEF! Sleeps all day, jack off king!

Once again Ceyhun Karabagli aka Jkay attempts to bribe more money and threatens to "have your site taken down" months after being contracted and paid to do work.

XPLBill (9:30:36 AM): *** the consumer reports site has 20+ documents on you

jkaygfx (9:30:44 AM): i didnt run with ur money i laid in bed for 5 months with it

jkaygfx (9:30:48 AM): no

1451 19th

Sarasota, FL 34234Phone 941-580-2355 Fax Not Available

jkaygfx (9:32:15 AM): yes

XPLBill (9:32:22 AM): line one of your contract to me

XPLBill (9:32:47 AM): listen im not sure why you want to attempt to carry this on

jkaygfx (9:32:56 AM): ok everything ends right now

jkaygfx (9:33:04 AM): u do what u gotta do

XPLBill (9:33:04 AM): it can all be cleared and gone away with a simple transfer to finish the contract

jkaygfx (9:33:09 AM): and expect to see ur site gone

jkaygfx (9:33:24 AM): good bye.

XPLBill (9:33:56 AM): ill update the consumer reports with a copy and paste of this convo and the other convos

jkaygfx (9:34:13 AM): go ahead

to Jkay GFX strikes again Sarasota, Florida, United States #609439

He took my money and didn't deliver.He is a pill popper, used my money to buy pills, sleeps all day.

Have finish his work.Lucky his Mom and Dad take care of him

He has ripped me off as well with not giving goods and taking my money and service. This is sad he does this.

tucan
Defiance, Ohio, United States #9635

Update:

He has contacted me and has done extra work for me to compensate for his behavior.

I am very pleased to work with him and I have regained his trust.

View more comments

JKAYGFX.COM - SCAM ARTIST !!

Amsterdam, Ohio 9 comments

----------------------------------------------

On 2/21/08, Denise Karabagli denise@jkaygfx.com> wrote: Hey Paul, I’m sorry… if I can’t manage to get your design done by Monday I will refund your money in full.

----------------------------------------------

This kid is a complete scam artist.. Has been 2 months and I am still waiting on my project. He just promised me a design to be finished on Monday (2/26/08) or else he would refund my money.. Well its Tuesday now, and I have neither. He might be good with design work, but if you dont feel like taking a complete risk with your money and feel like giving yourself a headache, stay away from him !!!

Cheers-

XPLBill (9:32:22 AM): line one of your contract to me

jkaygfx (9:32:56 AM): ok everything ends right now

jkaygfx (9:33:04 AM): u do what u gotta do

jkaygfx (9:33:09 AM): and expect to see ur site gone

jkaygfx (9:33:24 AM): good bye.

jkaygfx (9:34:13 AM): go ahead

Once again JkayGFX strikes again, Ceyhun Karabagli aka JJ D.B.A JkayGFX residing at 5920 36th ST W APT K101, Bradenton, Florida 34210 with phone number/voicemail if your one of his already ripped off customers of 941-580-2355.

Mr. Karabagli once again signed into physical contract to do a complete web design package. While we were skeptical to make payment in full due to his prior dealings we went ahead and air mailed him payment in full via bank check (Mr. Karabagli no longer accepts PayPal due to the PayPal dispute option) which was recieved by him and subsequently cashed. Several deadlines were exceeded followed by excuses and promises.

Unlike the typical 18, 19, 20 yr old gamers that Mr. Karabagli has dealt with/scammed, this time he has scammed a corporation that not only has legal counsel, but the financial backing to ensure that both civil AND criminal charges are pursued.

For those of you reading this and yes for you too Mr. Karabagli, dealings which involve a monetary payment fall into the Scheme to Defraud section of both the Florida Penal Law; as well as; under federal criminal charges for transactions that cross state borders both via the internet and US postal mail.

Hernando, Mississippi, United States #11532

HE IS A SCAM ARTIST...

Kunkletown, Pennsylvania, United States #8121

I also got scammed by this *** munch.My Clan ( Visual Zone Gaming ) if you go to www.visualzonegaming.com you can see the Logo...

Thats all he sent me. He started the design almost finished it after a month and a half and never sent me the .psd file.

Till this day I do not have that psd file ...Nice huh

Defiance, Ohio, United States #6951

jkaygfx persuades and bribes clients to post good things about him.

He once asked me to clear his name on a website too; in return I would get a free subpage.

I would not be surprised if Check 6 Game Owner was also bribed to do this for him.

Pittsford, New York, United States #5554

This guy does all our work...

I can reassure he's no scam artists, sounds to me like a cheap ***.

I wish Jay would do a design for me for 200, i just paid him 1000, and he delivered...

Hernando, Mississippi, United States #5207

It's funny how, all of the sudden you are available to talk, "feeling better" , and now on the internet finally, all online and all over these things to try and defend yourself... .

You told me on AIM also, that you would fix this non-sense and make me another custom design.

Its amazing that you are trying to use the $200 as not bein alot of money - as if we cant get someone better then you that actually needs the money and cares about the referrals... REGARDLESS, you came in to our vent, after having disappeared for a month and promised us a custom design.. We agreed then you left.. You showed me the empty desing with the logo, we said fine. You clearly had the design made right then and there, why not just copy and paste it to us, so we could have clearly told you that was NOT what we were looking for in a design ?

Answer: Because you were 2 1/2 months late, and didnt care about us, and you already had the money.. .

Dont make excuses for yourself.. . You scammed us. Dont bother defending yourself.

Hernando, Mississippi, United States #5206

Branson, Missouri, United States #4314

*****THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DEAL WITH GAMERS IN THE INTERNET*****

jjkarabagli123: Dude paul

jjkarabagli123: I never gave that design out

jjkarabagli123: you only paid 200 dollars I did a logo and this layout..

jjkarabagli123: you're calling me a scam artist?

jjkarabagli123: are you serious?

jjkarabagli123: you put me on the web for scam artist??

jjkarabagli123: by gods name that DESIGN WAS NEVER SOLD

jjkarabagli123: GO HIRE A LAWYER

jjkarabagli123: realweb doesn't own that PSD

ItalianGuy9er: figures you would come online now, but I am completely done with dealing with you man, you charged me $100 over that design for a logo that you copied for from GaloreRadio

jjkarabagli123: yes

jjkarabagli123: i did that logo for free

ItalianGuy9er: Alls I asked for is something unique, not some old *** design from a year ago

jjkarabagli123: old *** design huh

ItalianGuy9er: ? I paid you for the GaloreRadio design.. . You copied the same thing

jjkarabagli123: oh wow

jjkarabagli123: that design i did was never purchased so i redid it and sent it to you

jjkarabagli123: that's called scamming?

jjkarabagli123: you either take my name off the web and clear my name up or i'm not doing any changes because what your doing is un-ethical

ItalianGuy9er: un-ethical ?

jjkarabagli123: yes.

jjkarabagli123: especially for 200 dollars

ItalianGuy9er: it took you 2 months to add a logo and login to a website ? And charged me $100 to $130 to do that?

ItalianGuy9er: thats just wrong

jjkarabagli123: considering the changes you want i think it's much more then 200 dollars

jjkarabagli123: but i'm going to ignore that anyway

jjkarabagli123: so you take my name off the web and clear it up and ill make sure everything is good.

ItalianGuy9er: Actually, if you had a problem with the low price... . Then you could have mentioned that to me, rather then sending me a design like that.. . not to mention that its a year old... . i was plenty nice to you, you made it seem like you had no problem at all, with doing me a new design

jjkarabagli123: otherwise i have no problem going towards a lawyer or any type of claim

jjkarabagli123: i'm busy and you've been pushing me paul that's why.

ItalianGuy9er: pushing you just as hard as you have been ignoring me completely not getting it done for me

jjkarabagli123: otherwise you doing this is not going to stop me from satisfying my future clients so i have no problem in what decision you take, it's yours

ItalianGuy9er: Sure thing man, because you're just the top designer on the internet.

ItalianGuy9er: We'll get a lawyer, and just keep posting about you.. . Have a good one.

View more comments